Billy Name: The Silver Age -SIGNED-
'Billy's book will go down in history as the best book about Warhol.' - Gerard Malanga
‘Billy’s photos were the only thing that ever came close to capturing the feel of the 1960s Silver Factory.’ - Andy Warhol
• The most comprehensive collection of Billy Name's photos ever published.
• Over 400 photos, spanning Billy's time as caretaker at the Silver Factory, 1964-1970. Nearly everyone who passed through the Factory during this period was captured in the lens of Billy's camera. Edie Sedgwick, Bob Dylan, Jane Holzer, Lou Reed, Nico, and countless others.
• Hardcover, 448 pages.
• Foreword by John Cale.
• introduction by Glenn O'Brien.
• Stories and captions from contributors Gerard Malanga, Brigid Berlin, Allen Midgette, Viva, Mary Woronov, Danny Fields, and Robert Heide.
• Edited and designed by The Waverly Press publisher Dagon James with Anastasia Rygle.
• Lavishly printed in duo tone black & white with spot gloss and matte varnish on heavyweight paper with silver accents throughout.
• All copies are hand signed by Billy Name.