Woodstock - Deluxe Edition - SIGNED -
Woodstock is the book by Baron Wolman, founding photographer for Rolling Stone magazine. While all eyes and lenses were focused on the stage during the 3 day festival in 1969 baron decided to explore the community of 500,000 that gathered for three days of peace and music. What he captured is unlike any other photos taken that weekend and al they are all collected here for the first time!
• Hardcover with alternate dust jacket printed in metallic gold with spot varnish accents, exclusive to this deluxe edition.
• 192 pages including all of Baron's original contact sheets with every frame of film he shot that weekend.
• Foreword by Carlos Santana.
• 14 page interview with Baron Wolman, creator of Woodstock Michael Lang and editor Dagon James.
• Additional contributions by Dave Brolan.
• Beautifully printed in duo tone black and white with gold accents throughout.
• DELUXE EDITION housed in a handmade clamshell box with tipped in front photo and gold accents.
• Limited edition of 100 numbered examples.
• Hand signed by Baron Wolman, Michael Lang, Carlos Santana and Dagon James
• Comes with 3 (all 3 days) of original, unused Woodstock tickets from 1969 housed in a custom printed sleeve.
• Comes with an original hand printed silver gelatin photograph of Woodstock signed by Baron Wolman and housed in a custom printed sleeve. (Note: This photo is different from the photo found in the Artist Edition)